- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:04:16 +0000: Online shopping surge breathes new life into mundane commercial property - Property Investment News | Australia
The online shopping surge born out of the COVID-19 pandemic has breathed new life into a considerably mundane type of commercial property, as customers shift their habits from major malls to digital screens.
- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 20:00:22 +0000: Darwin wins rental race in December quarter - Property Investment News | Australia
Darwin’s rental market has emerged as the unlikely winner of 2020 following massive gains in the December quarter.
- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:34:33 +0000: New home loan demand shatters records - Property Investment News | Australia
The total value of loan commitments for investor housing rose 6 per cent month-on-month to reach $5.6 billion in November last year, as the property market heated up in the lead-up to Christmas.
- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:33:45 +0000: What you should know before hosting on Airbnb - Property Investment News | Australia
Whether you’re a traveller or not, it’s most likely you’ve heard of Airbnb. The digital marketplace, which connects people who want to rent out their extra space or accommodation to guests, has grown in popularity worldwide.
- Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:14:11 +0000: NT extends BuildBonus program after shovelling $220m into local economy - Property Investment News | Australia
Having successfully shovelled millions into the local economy, the Northern Territory has extended its BuildBonus scheme to 31 March 2021, with Territorians given extra time to secure a $12,000 grant towards a new build.