- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:00:48 +0000: House price expectations continue to rise - Property Investment News | Australia
Consumer’s house price expectations have continued to improve, up 45.8 per cent in the four months since May, a new study has found.
- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:00:41 +0000: Get your finances right when considering a residential property development - Property Investment News | Australia
Property development: scary, a piece of cake, or somewhere in between? Your response will probably depend on whether you are a first-timer, a second-timer, a veteran, or, very importantly, building to make a profit or to live in the property for five-plus years.
- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:00:38 +0000: FHB approvals hit 10-year high - Property Investment News | Australia
The total value of home loans approved for first home buyers increased by over 20 per cent in July, according to an analysis of the latest ABS data.
- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 22:00:10 +0000: Builder to front $83k for Swanbourne property defects - Property Investment News | Australia
Another Perth builder has been penalised by the WA Building Services Board – this time for negligence over work carried out on a Swanbourne property, the result of which will see him out of pocket by $83,000.
- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:00:55 +0000: Forget cities, it’s time to invest in regional property - Property Investment News | Australia
This year has been a bumpy ride for the Australian property market. Increased optimism post-election saw markets correct themselves with the securing of negative gearing and capital gains tax benefits. Couple this with our historically low interest rates and banks finally relaxing lending criteria and it really is a buyer’s market right now.