- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:44:57 +0000: Looser lending restrictions: What do they really mean for borrowers? - Property Investment News | Australia
A relaxation of lending requirements may seem like a win for borrowers, but it’s not all cause for celebration. Like all things financial, the devil is in the details.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:26:05 +0000: Hot Property: The biggest stories this week - Property Investment News | Australia
As Melbourne begins its path out of restrictions, falling state and national borders will again open up Australian real estate opportunities: Here are the biggest property stories from this week.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:00:46 +0000: Shared living a solution to loneliness, financial stress for older Australians: PRD - Property Investment News | Australia
COVID-19 has highlighted several issues across the population, one of which being the impact of financial struggles and loneliness among older Australians.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:00:32 +0000: Perth vacancy rate hits 13-year low - Property Investment News | Australia
Perth hits a rental crisis as its residential vacancy rate continues to rapidly decline, dropping to below 1 per cent for only the third time in 40 years.
- Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:00:26 +0000: Melbourne listings overtake Sydney as restrictions ease - Property Investment News | Australia
Total advertised stock on market across Melbourne has increased by more than 300 per cent in four weeks as a result of easing restrictions, proving that listings numbers have ultimately been responsive to changes in social distancing policies.