- Wed, 23 Aug 2017 19:00:00 +0000: Low housing turnover signalling ‘warning bells’ for housing industry - Property Investment News - Smart Property Investment
The latest data from CoreLogic shows house sales over the last 12 months have been trending low, with experts pointing to affordability issues as the culprit.
- Wed, 23 Aug 2017 18:55:24 +0000: Strata living on the rise as downsizing becomes the norm - Property Investment News - Smart Property Investment
Strata living is becoming the preferred choice for many Australians, with an increasing number making the switch from traditional houses to spacious apartments.
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 18:57:00 +0000: Demand in Victoria set to outnumber supply - Property Investment News - Smart Property Investment
New data reveals demand for housing in Victoria is high, but in the not-too-distant future new supply won’t be able to meet that demand.
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 18:55:00 +0000: Home values maintain upward trend: CoreLogic data - Property Investment News - Smart Property Investment
Home values maintain their upward shift again this week in all but one capital city, with Brisbane the only one recording a reversal, according to the latest CoreLogic data.
- Sun, 20 Aug 2017 18:52:00 +0000: Houses ‘free’ in some Perth suburbs, claims industry specialist - Property Investment News - Smart Property Investment
The growing affordability of the Perth real estate market is highlighted by the fact that in some Perth suburbs, you can now effectively buy a house for free, according to a leading authority.