- Fri, 29 May 2020 22:00:15 +0000: Government urged to provide stimulus for building sector - Property Investment News | Australia
As the nation recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, property professionals urge the federal government to provide a stimulus package for the building industry, which has been lagging behind as a consequence of the “new normal”.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 23:26:15 +0000: Does Australia need to provide lower-cost housing? - Property Investment News | Australia
A growing number of Australians are being forced to live in high-density apartments, which is having an impact on future prosperity and cohesion of Australian cities, research has found.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 22:30:52 +0000: ‘Earlier than expected’ recovery pinpointed for property - Property Investment News | Australia
A real estate group says some positive signs are beginning to emerge within Australia’s property market.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 22:00:30 +0000: ‘Overwhelmingly optimistic’: Investors approve of current market - Property Investment News | Australia
It’s as good a time as ever to buy residential property, according to 70 per cent of Australian property investors.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 22:00:23 +0000: Property market update: Brisbane, April 2020 - Property Investment News | Australia
How is the Brisbane property market faring amid the “new normal” that resulted from the COVID-19 outbreak?