- Tue, 04 Aug 2020 22:14:37 +0000: Real estate body pleads to protect Qld property market - Property Investment News | Australia
The Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) is strongly urging the Palaszczuk Government to protect the state’s property market as new cases of the coronavirus become apparent.
- Tue, 04 Aug 2020 22:00:13 +0000: Expert advice: Cladding finance solutions for strata owners - Property Investment News | Australia
Property owners facing costly combustible cladding repairs and the threat of criminal prosecution for failing to do so can apply for a strata loan to pay for works to rectify the problems immediately, said strata lender Lannock Strata Finance.
- Tue, 04 Aug 2020 09:40:09 +0000: 5 tips for selling property in a pandemic - Property Investment News | Australia
There are five things home owners should be wary of when selling in a pandemic, according to an award-winning agent.
- Tue, 04 Aug 2020 07:50:44 +0000: Bundaberg blaze a warning for strata communities: expert - Property Investment News | Australia
A devastating blaze which destroyed a hostel in the centre of the south-east Queensland city of Bundaberg is a stark reminder to strata communities to be prepared to reduce the risk of fires in their buildings, said Archers the Strata Professionals.
- Tue, 04 Aug 2020 02:51:53 +0000: The Perth rental markets set to soar - Property Investment News | Australia
New research has identified the top suburbs set to see an increase in leasing activity growth in Perth’s rental market.