- Sun, 26 May 2019 21:21:50 +0000: Property industry reacts to new cabinet, property minister - Property Investment News | Australia
With a new government comes a chance to shake up the cabinet. This time there’s two property-related ministers in the spotlight, and it’s a decision that has pleased many experts in the industry.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 20:49:40 +0000: How investors are reacting one week after the election - Property Investment News | Australia
With the federal election making way for a Liberal win, property investors saw proposals to negative gearing taken out of the equation for the next three years. So how have property investors reacted, and what’s to come?
- Thu, 23 May 2019 20:49:15 +0000: New lending changes predicted to boost WA market, investors - Property Investment News | Australia
Proposed changes by the prudential regulator would have a great impact for Western Australia’s property market and investors in the market, according to experts.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 20:48:43 +0000: How this investor built a 9-property portfolio in 4 years - Property Investment News | Australia
Investor Arjun Paliwal was only 22 years old when he started building his property portfolio. Now at 26, he holds nine properties spread across different states. Find out the challenges he had to face and how he overcame them along the way.
- Wed, 22 May 2019 22:07:02 +0000: The top 5 factors to watch for Sydney’s market turn - Property Investment News | Australia
Many investors are keeping an eye on Sydney’s property market, waiting for the current softening to come to an end. According to one expert, these five factors will be a clear signal of an upturn.